One's life can be mysterious

One's life can be mysterious

Sunday 12 January 2014

The stars of the sky

When struggle and strife takes its toll on me
I look to the stars
(My pic)

They have seen years of grief 
They have seen years of triumph 
Seen moments of joy and moments of hate
Moments of birth and moments of death
But they are still shining brightly, them little balls of burning fire 

When I'm under the stars I feel alone but I relise I'm not alone 
(My pic)

Someone else is the same as me or even worse then me
I can't be selfish in the way I feel about the world
And I can't damn or hate those around me
For they are all I have in this large lonely world
Where I, an insignificate member of our race, 
Can do the best I can in this world of rasicum and torturored lives

Unseen by many but heard by few I give this little speech to you

No comments:

Post a Comment