One's life can be mysterious

One's life can be mysterious

Sunday 12 January 2014

Hello and YO to those who are reading this

Hello there

I know I haven't wrote anything yet but here we go

I'm Kerry, a teen going into sixth form
I'm a little sad because I'm growing up way to quickly but Ill live the best way I can because life goes by sooooo quickly 

A quick intro =
Even though I like some American and English things, I have a slight (BIG) obsession with ASIAN stuff
For example 
_ the people 
_ The culture
_ The city
_ The food
_ The dramas
_ The manga's
_ The anime's
_ The MUSIC 
_ EVERYTHING 

This includes _
JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, CHINA, TIWAN and many more (even North Korea, I'm interested ok)........ Yeah........

Some people make fun of me because I like this stuff but people should not stop their hobbies or their likes because of a couple of people who don't understand it and won't ever want to
But over my (short) time (oh my, I sound like an old person saying 'in my youth'), I have met a couple of people who like the same stuff as me and I must say that our likes are strange, I must say that, but they are also unique and original making us few awesome :)

I've traveled sooooooo much
Every summer I'm somewhere, 
many Christmas's - away
Easters - sometimes away
These include -
America 
Europe 
(Talk about that later on another post, if you people are interested :))

Any shallows out there,
If so, I'm a SHINee fan too (biased Minho)
(Not my pic)

Any ONE OK ROCK fans out there,
Me and my friend are the same
(Not my pic, but one of my favourites)

Any KPOP or JPOP fans out there,
Which is your favourite
Any SUPER JUNIOR fans out there, 
I'm biased kyuhyun 
(Not my pic)

Any Tokusatsu fans out there,
I'm one too

Any cosplayers,
I am one but only a beginner (have done Miku Hatsuna and Naruto is next)
(My pic)

Any yaoi fans,
- Well my friends are obsessed - (I don't need to put a picture up do I - mmmmmmm no)

Any travellers out there, 
I've travelled so much and I'm not tying to sound rich (cause I'm not) or big headed (cause I'm not trying to be)
(My pic)



If you don't have a clue what we are talking about then this is the wronge page for you, no don't worry I'm joking, ill find us some thing to talk about that you would like

If there is anyone who is actual reading this then great and ...... Yeah 

If you can answer this, please comment 
If you like what I'm writing then great
Tell me you thoughts
Talk to me about stuff
I'm new at this blogging stuff so yeah

Ill write again when I have something interesting to write about 
Which could be about anything
Wait till then 

(My pics)
These are just disclaimers just incase

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment